1. All lots in our online auctions are sold to the highest bidder at one advance over
the under-bidder. There is no buyer's premium in our online auctions. Bid with
confidence; your bid will be automatically executed at the lowest price
2. Terms of sale are strictly cash upon receipt of invoice. All lots delivered in
Canada are subject to Federal HST or GST, as appropriate. Please do not ask for
arrangements to avoid paying tax. If it is shipped to Canada, taxes apply.
3. Please wait for our invoice before sending payment. You may pay for your
purchases securely online through Interac e-transfer or PayPal. Payment must be made
within three days of receipt of invoice. Lots will be forwarded upon receipt of payment.
4. Interest of 2% per month will be charged on all accounts past 30 days. A
service charge of $35 will be levied for all cheques returned NSF. Ownership
shall not transfer to the purchaser until payment has been received.
5. Postage, registration, and handling, will be charged to successful bidders.
Minimum charge is $3.00. Shipping charges are based on size, weight, insurance, and
destination. Invoices greater than $100 will be shipped Expedited, Expresspost, or
other applicable tracking service.
Sorry, no exceptions, so please do not ask.
6. All lots are sold as genuine and as described. Should a lot be misdescribed,
you may return the lot intact within three days of receipt.
7. Should a purchaser wish to submit an item for expertization, the auctioneer
must be notified prior to the sale and the lot paid for in full at the time of the sale.
If the lot proves to be other than described, the purchase price will be refunded in
full. All costs of the expertization will be borne by the purchaser. If a negative
opinion is received we will refund a maximum of $30 of the expertization fee.
The inability of an expert committee to provide an opinion is insufficient reason
for the return of an item.
8. All bids placed in Canadian currency. Other currencies accepted at the rate of
exchange as at the date of payment. The currency exchange is calculated by the
credit card processing company, not us.
9. Placing of a bid constitutes acceptance of these terms.